We can run courses tailored to your needs
In addition to our formal qualifications in Health and Safety and First Aid, we also offer bespoke, tailor made courses to meet your needs. Our experienced and highly qualified trainers can design course content, based on first aid and health & safety best practice, regulations and approved codes of practice.
Examples of tailor made courses we can deliver are:
- First Aid – Basic Life Support short course
- First Aid for Sports Coaches
- Emergency First Aid for Drivers
- Risk Assessment Short Course
- COSHH Awareness
- Health and Safety Inductions for staff
- Manual Handling Awareness
Prior to delivery, we will work with you to ensure the course content; learning outcomes, session outlines, and course materials meet your needs and requirements.
We can deliver these courses on your premises or at a convenient training venue, giving your team the flexibility to learn in a familiar and local environment.
Groundwork Training also offers a wide variety of other courses:
- Lantra Awards Technical Award in Trimmers / Brush cutters
- Autism Awareness
- Team Building Days
- Stress Management Techniques
- Mental Wellbeing
- Customer Service Courses
- Good Nutrition
For more information on these courses, please contact our Training Team on [email protected]