Support us in our work to conserve local wildlife, and receive exclusive subscriber benefits.
As a local wildlife conservation charity, we work hard to:
- Provide opportunities to all members of the community to value and connect with their local wildlife;
- Provide opportunities and support for a diverse range of volunteers;
- Provide ecological training and learning opportunities for personal and professional skills development; and
- Manage and enhance habitats for the benefit of amphibians, reptiles and wildlife in general.
- Subscriber Welcome Pack - Our exclusive Subscriber Welcome Pack contains a colourful and informative information sheet for each of our reserves and a reserves guide map.
- Wildlife Matters - Our quarterly newsletter bringing you the latest updates on our work, details of upcoming events, activities and volunteering sessions, as well as the latest news and developments from the wildlife conservation sector.
- Exclusive invitations - Invitations to special subscriber only events. NB: At some events, places may be limited.
If you would like to support us, and take advantage of these exclusive benefits, please complete the attached application form and return it to us.
The subscription year runs from 1st April to 31st March each year: payment must be received by 30th April to continue subscription.
There are several payment options (full details on the application form):
Standing Order, BACS, Cheque, Cash