Groundwork Training is NOW able to offer distance and online courses
Groundwork Training have adapted their training service during the pandemic by offering online courses and distance learning. Groundwork Training have been providing comprehensive training services since 2014. Covering topics such as health and safety, food safety, safeguarding, first aid amongst many others.
The following course are available through distanced learning - max 8 per course (FAA & Qualsafe)
- L2 Health & safety in the Workplace
- L1 Health & safety in the Workplace
- L2 Food Safety in Catering
- L2 Manual handling Principles & Practice
- L1 Fire Safety Awareness
- L2 Fire Safety
- L2 Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults
- L3 Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults
- L1 Mental Health Awareness
- L2 Mental Health First Aid
- L3 Supervising Mental health First Aid
In addition we are running certificated in house courses in:
We are also an IOSH Approved Provider offering:
IOSH courses are delivered via video conferencing covering all course material, divided over a number of short sessions to suit learners, with some short activities between sessions. Assessment is via e-assessment and a risk assessment project.
FIRST AID Course Delivery
We are offering the full suite of First Aid course currently. Delivery of these will be considered on a case by case basis, based upon a risk assessment for COVID -19. Max 6 per course.
- L3 Emergency first Aid at Work
- L3 First Aid at Work
- L3 First Aid at Work Refresher
- L3 Emergency paediatric First Aid
- L3 Paediatric First Aid
- Forestry + F
Some of the courses can be delivered through a blended learning approach, combining face to face delivery with online / remote learning.
Groundwork Training is part of Groundwork North Wales a charity which focuses on social, economic, environmental, and cultural projects for the benefit of communities across North Wales. As part of Groundwork North Wales Groundwork Training act as a not for profit organisation with all profits from the training services reinvested for the benefit of the local communities in North Wales.
For more information, please contact Groundwork Training on 01978 757524 or email [email protected]