The Next Steps project works with young people 16 - 24 allowing them to grow and develop new skills and confidence.
Our Next Steps programme aims to promote positive emotional health, confidence-building and self-belief, through strong mentor engagement. The programme encourages participants to focus on improving their health and well-being, to live safer, and be more responsible in their attitudes and lives. This allows young people to grow and experience positive change in the future.
Be part of something different
- 1 day per week on the project
- Improve or learn new skills
- Try new things you wouldn't normally have a go at
- Find a new hobby and discover hidden talents
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Gain a qualification without even realising!
- Work on real-life community projects (Gardening, general maintenance, painting etc)
- Arts/crafts, woodwork, upcycling, mural painting, cooking & baking
- Health and wellbeing, money management and team building
- One to one support with any everyday issues you may be dealing with in your personal life
Contact Aaron on 01978 757 524 [email protected]
Download details HERE