'Bags of Help' is open to a range of projects that support community participation in the development and use of open spaces.
Projects that will get the green light as a result of the funding can include volunteer training, physical improvements of open spaces, equipment purchases, community events and sports and leisure activities.
Projects can include:
- Developing a community garden or orchard
- Developing a garden in a hospice, purchasing plants, benches and equipment
- Supporting local football club with the purchase of nets, balls and coaching sessions for under 12's
- Funding a series of summer events in a local park
- Funding a programme of beach clean-up events….and many more!
- Following a public vote, three projects in each of the Tesco regions will receive a grant every other month, with first place receiving up to £4K, second place up to £2K and third place up to £1K.
Please spread this exciting news and encourage groups to apply. They will need to apply by following this link:
Contact Geraint Hughes for more details or help with the programme on 01978 757524 [email protected]